“The LORD shall increase you more and more” Psalm 115:14.
“For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth” Romans 9:28.
We are in complete awe at how the Lord is spreading the Three Angles’ Messages via the newspaper ads. This is not being done according to any human planning. We are surprised and amazed at how all this is coming to pass. In fact inspiration has told us that God will work this way so that all may know that He is in control: “God will use ways and means by which it will be seen that He is taking the reins in His own hands. The workers will be surprised by the simple means that He will use to bring about and perfect His work of righteousness” (Testimonies to Ministers, 300).
The following list are the 22 newspapers that have been secured in 11 states during the last 2 months. And even though the total combined circulation, or copies of newspapers printed, was at 933,123 – the actual readership was about 2 to 3 times higher than the circulation. These papers could easily have reached over 2.5 million readers with the truth of the Three Angels’ Messages.
1. Salem, AR – Areawide Record – 23,000 circulation
2. Orlando, FL – La Prensa – 36,000 circualtion
3. Larose, LA – Lafourche Gazette – 15,000 circulation
4. McAlester, OK – McAlester News Capitol – 3,500 circulation
5. Columbus, OH – Eastside Messenger – 21,000 circulation
6. Columbus, OH – Southeast Messenger – 20,070 circulation
7. Columbus, OH – Southwest Messenger – 20,297 circulation
8. Columbus, OH – Westside Messenger – 24,767 circulation
9. Columbus, OH – Madison Messenger – 14,581
10. Joplin, MO – Joplin Globe – 21,000 circulation
11. Chillicothe, MO – The Post – 22,000 circulation
12. St. Louis, MO – St. Louis American News – 70,000 circulation
(third largest paper in MO)
13. St. Louis, MO – St. Louis Post Dispatch – 183,000 circulation
(second largest paper in MO)
14. St. Louis, MO – St. Louis Cardinal’s Newsletter – 33,000 circulation
15. St. Louis, MO – Stir Newsletter – 56,100 circulation
16. Kansas City, MO -Kansas City Star – 251,638 circulation
Kansas City, KS – Kansas City Star – same as above
(largest paper in MO, coverage in both states, MO and KS)
17. Lincoln, NE – Lincoln Journal Star – 50,000 circulation
18. Delta, PA – The Star – 5,000 circulation
19. Watertown, SD – Watertown Public Opinion – 25,000 circulation
20. North Platte, NE – North Platte Telegraph – 9,500 circulation
21. Viroqua, WI – Vernon Broadcaster – 3,535 circulation
22. Lacross, WI – Lacross Tribune – 25,000 circulation
All of this work is a collaboration between several churches and individuals whom God has impressed to engage in newspaper evangelism. We are all working together, but all the honor and glory goes to God alone. What we are seeing here is bigger than any one person. There is a greater power at work. All we can do is say, “Lord, what are You doing?” Our dear brethren in South Dakota (pictured above) are working overtime to process the books and orders. We have a small army of faithful soldiers who are on the front lines of the battle and are busy answering phones from the ads, praying with the people, processing the orders and preparing all the books and Bible studies for the bountiful harvest of souls that are calling in.
We don’t just publish the ad and send a free book then forget about these precious souls – NO! Everyone who calls gets the free Great Controversy and other spiritual help requested in the first call. Then they are put on our Life Savor mailing list and we continue to minister to them. We offer Bible Studies, other books and literature which introduces them to the glorious truths of the Bible. We are actually doing long term follow-up. One of our branches even offers some Christian counseling. All this sacrifice is done for the sole purpose of bringing people to Christ and into His Remnant church – which keeps the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus (Revelation 12:17; 14:12).
It is God and God alone who is creating this mass, increase of His work. It is His message, His method and His people and only He can make the work to flourish by multiplying the few loaves and fishes into a bountiful harvest: “In the miracle of feeding the multitude with the few loaves and fishes, the food was increased as it passed from Christ to those who accepted it. Thus it will be in the distribution of our publications. God’s truth, as it is passed out, will multiply greatly. And as Christ was careful to instruct the disciples to gather up the fragments that remained, that nothing should be lost, so we should treasure every fragment of literature containing the truth for this time” (Manuscript 67, 1903).
This is a work we cannot do alone. God has been helping us in unimaginable ways. Please continue to pray for the success of our campaigns. And thank you to all who have sent financial gifts! They are making a difference!